1/1/1/1 CE approved welding helmet
The first grade indicates optical class, 1 is best, 2 is not permitted according to newest directiive 425/2016.
The second grade indicates measurements in light state, 1 is best, 2 is not permitted according to newest directiive 425/2016, different wavelengths spectral transmittance through ADF, The more diffraction there is, the less sharp received, more visible light perceived.
The third grade indicates measurements in darkness state, 1 is best, 2 is not permitted according to newest directiive 425/2016. The test is to measure different dark shade of ADF through different wavelengths spectral transmittance. All the measurements should match.
The fourth grade indicates angle dependence of luminous transimittance, 1 is best, 2 is good. Maximum aberration is scale number for angles of incidence up to ±15°, negative aberration for angles of incidence up to ±30°. If result is 1, that means the welder can perceived unchanged dark shade no matter he looks up or down.
4/9-13 TN 1/1/1/1/379 CE
4 refers to clear shade
9-13 refers to darkness shade
TN refers to manufacturer code (TynoWeld)
379: CE standard for eye-protection
Related Industry Knowledge
- Policy on procurement of equipment ...
- In the field of environment simulat...
- Main factors affecting the result o...
- How to properly use a friction and ...
- Test machine of friction and wear t...
- Study on the lubricity of gasoline ...
- Welding methods and processes
- Common metal seam welding
- Seam welding process
- Seam welding method
- Schweissen & Schneiden in Düsseldor...
- True Color technology
- PPE European Regulation (EU) 2016/425